2019 Parkway College Showcase
Friday and Saturday March 29 - 30, 2019
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR 2019
Friday and Saturday, April 3 - 4, 2020
Friday and Saturday, April 2-3, 2021
Directions to the Lou Fusz Soccer Complex - St Louis, MO
ALL ACTIONS SHOTS BELOW AND THE LATEST NEWS ON THE SHOWCASE ARE PROVIDED BY SoccerSTL.net
Hi Res Photo Photo can be purchased thru their website.
"For those who aren’t participating in the Showcase you are missing out."
-Steve Ole Olson, SoccerSTL.net
2018 Parkway College Showcase Slideshow
2014-2017 Parkway College Showcase Slideshow
Over the past seventeen years, the College Showcase has seen teams from Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Kansas, Missouri and Wisconsin. Our goal each year is to create great match-ups and spotlight some of the best high school girls soccer players in the Midwest.
- Admission will be collected at the entrance of the Lou Fusz Complex.
- Admission is $8 for adults, $5 for students. Each ticket is good for the all the games that day. We ask that each school and coaches notify the parents of the admission charge for the weekend.
- Programs/Schedules will be distributed at the gate.
- All games will follow MSHSAA rules.
- Due to limited time, NO Overtime will be played.
- Games played at Lou Fusz Soccer Complex on 8 Turf Fields
- The College Showcase uses a 3-man officiating system.
- Teams will walk out International Style with the officials to begin the match.
- We are the largest high school hosted girls College Showcase in the Midwest.
- All Showcase news and events will be updated on this website.
- Coaches, please check in at Showcase HQ at least one hour prior to match time. Packets will be distributed at this time.
- Team/Player Profile Books will be at Showcase Headquarters for College Coaches to pick up.
- Player of the Game will receive a t-shirt at Showcase HQ after their match. Head coach will have POG form in their packet.
- Spring Womens College Exhibition Games will be on Saturday, March 24, 2018.
- Three Trainers from Mercy will be on site.
- Each team is to provide 2 ball handlers and check in with the officials 10 minutes prior to the match.
- HOME team will wear White, AWAY team will wear Dark Uniform.
- HOME team will provide 3 game balls to the officials prior to the match.
- Water and jugs will be provided at the field, teams are asked to bring their own water bottles.
- Rosters are to be submitted by MONDAY, MARCH 12TH 7AM.
- Tournament t-shirts will be sold for $15 at Lou Fusz Socer Complex.
- Concessions on site Lou Fusz Complex.
- There are no locker rooms at the complex.
- Teams are responsible to pick up trash at their bench at the end of each match.
- College Coaches and Referees will have a designated parking this year. Security will direct you to the parking area.
- Buses can drop teams off at the Lou Fusz Complex, and will be able park at Lou Fusz Soccer Complex. We have DESIGNATED PARKING FOR THE BUSES, AND WILL BE DIRECTED BY OUR SECURITY.
- Parking is limited. If players are driving to the match, they must carpool. Additional parking is available at Parkway Central HS or Parkway North HS. Security will direct players to the designated parking area located in the far corner of the complex.